In this podcast episode, I talked about my most absolute favorite book ‘The Artist’s Way’ and down further about dealing with creative blocks
- one of the difficult things that most creative people cling to is the toxic patterns that might block their creative flow
- there are favoured blocks at a time – some common patterns and what they usually avoid
- Food is used as a creative block
- Our self-critic can drive us to work harder
- Stop fighting the anxiety
- What are your blocks, when do they operate and how much are they costing you?
The Artist’s Way course can help you deal with your creative blocks – find out more here!