Artist and Art Activator Korynn Morrison shares her creative journey and passion through this podcast interview:
- A lifelong artist with a very supportive family
- Majored in Photography at National Arts School and enjoyed every minute of it
- Explains how she learnt that her creative process is to have her hands dirty
- Believes that as artists, we are obsessed with getting to the final piece of work
- Creates mostly abstract landscape
- Created the “Daily Grind” series out of frustration of leaving the studio and getting to work
Meet Korynn and the rest of the artist and see their artwork personally in their upcoming exhibition – RSVP now!