- Claire Bridge is an independent artist and the founder of Art World Women in Melbourne
- Being an artist is the centre of her life
- Her art practice has a basis of painting (figurative realist painting) but also stretches into sculpture, film, video, ceramics and quite interdisciplinary
- Art World Women was founded in 2011 and saw it’s beginning by doing online interviews, etc
- Out Front exhibition will be on March 8th – all women artist to celebrate the range and diversity of modern art by women.
Get access to my FREE audio mini-series called “Marketing Mini-Series for Artists here at bit.ly/MMSfA