Sally West is a Sydney-based en plein air artist and has been in a couple of prominent Sydney galleries
- Sally has always been an artist
- She felt it was challenging when she left school because a lot of people in her family were trying to coax her in an opposite direction
- She studied design and then went back to painting
- Sally has been painting for 25 years now – she started exhibiting when she was 20
- Number one rule: don’t touch anything!
- Ending up in so many galleries just unfolded
- She often doesn’t like her finished paintings and it amazes her when someone buys them
- It’s important to have that hunger and unless you’re driven to do it, it’s not an art
You can learn more about Sally or check out her upcoming exhibitions through her website.
Or you can also follow her on Instagram.